Monday, July 4, 2011

getting Auto Insurance before moving to the states

For getting Auto insurance in an state of USA one must have a valid address in that state. As long as you have valid address in that state you can get your car insured from any company of your choice. Insurance companies do not look for you have moved or not but they look for a valid address. So you have moved in the state or not but If you have address in that state.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home